We have now completed the ‘in-house’ Covid 19 vaccine programme for those patients who were in the GP administered cohorts.
The National Vaccination Helpline 0800 030 8013 can be contacted if you have queries relating to but not limited to –
- Re-schedule an existing appointment
- Travel Information to and from Vaccine Centres
- BSL Interpretor requests can be arranged via this number
- Language interpretion services are available at all centres so there is no requirement to call the helpline about this
- Patients who are newly Housebound and require a visit from HSCP as first dose was done in the community
- Those in priority cohorts who have not received their first vaccine. Alternatively, you can visit https://invitations.vacs.nhs.scot
- Unpaid carers – not in receipt of carers allowance including young carers who need to self-refer
First appointments are been issued for 40-49 year olds – all adults will receive an appointment by the end of July.